Bachelor of Arts majoring in Theatre and Film; Second major in Sociology
University of New South Wales, Australia.
Proficient Italian (Mamma Mia!)
ART DIRECTOR Present
Farmhouse Rules with Nancy Fuller (Seasons 5 - 8) (FoodNetwork)
BBQ Blitz with w Eddie Jackson (FoodNetwork)
· Production Design:
'URBY' for Five Boroughs Bike Tour (2016)
'Jimmy Dean' Commercial for Rolling Stone Magazine (2017)
'Save Our Oceans' for United Nations (2017)
· Print Media:
Design Within Reach 'Austin 2018 Catalogue'
Design Within Reach 'Edgewater House NJ' (2018)
SET DESIGN/ BUILD
Absolut Vodka 'Rita Ora' for MTV (2017)
PROP STYLING ASSISTANT Jan 2008 – Present
Working under Stylists: Marcus Hay, Despina Curtis, Jeanne Lurvey + Sarah Cave
· Print Media: Design Within Reach; Macy’s; Bloomingdale’s; Good Housekeeping; Better Homes & Gardens; Seventeen Magazine; Martha Stewart Living; FoodNetwork; JCPenny; Food & Wine; Osh Gosh Begosh; ShopSmart; Garnet Hill; Scholastics; Self-Magazine; RedBook; Women’s Health; Sferra;
· TV: Jonathan Adler (AOL), Sandra Lee; Farmhouse Rules with Nancy Fuller; Chop’d (FoodNetwork); Not My Mamma’s Meals with Bobby Dean; Dinner With The Band (IFC); The View (ABC); Beat Bobby Flay (Rockshrimp)
· Fashion Week NYC: JPress; Detail’s Magazine (Hewns Bros)
· Interior Design: Kess PR Agency + Private Residency
JULIETTE RESTAURANT, NYC, USA. Dec 2009 – Sept 2011
· Manager – 40+ staff, 800+ covers, Brunches, Weddings, PR + Holiday events
· PR, Marketing, Social Media, Visual Designer + Events Coordinator
THE ARMORY Years 2010 - 2011
VIP Services – Front of house for elite clientele
MR. BLACK, NYC, USA Jan 2006 – Nov 2009
· Marketing Consultant / PR / PA
· Online Promotion / Operations Management
ICON TOURS, Rome, ITALY. Aug 2004 – June 2008
· Tour Director & Administrator of Vatican, Ancient, City of Rome Tours.
· High-Volume Group Tours (60+ pax) & Private Tours.
EF TOURS, Rome, ITALY. Summers 2005 - 2006
· Tour Director for tours in France, Spain, Italy.
· High-Volume Educational Multiple-City + Multiple-Day Tours (50+ pax).
CHRONUS PUBLISHING, London, UK. Aug 2000 – July 2001
· 3 Publications – ‘BOYZ’, ‘FLUID’, ‘Pink Paper’
· Production Department – Graphic Design, Scanning
· Editorial - Theatre Review for Pink Paper Magazine
‘BREAKERS’, Sydney, AUSTRALIA April 1998 – May 1998
· Australian TV Soap Opera
· Actor -12 Episodes
HOSPITALITY July 1994 – June 2000
Trained in all levels including Silver, Cocktail & Queen’s Service.
- ‘Brazil’ Restaurant, Sydney.
- The Australian Club, Sydney.
- ‘Gilligans’ Cocktail Bar, Sydney.